In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and processing of cookies.
Law 33/2002 provides that service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information about their use, in particular, on data processing purposes, in compliance with current legal regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be provided by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that it must proceed to its configuration during its installation or update through an action express to that effect.
The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of transmitting an electronic communications network communication or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempted from compliance with the obligations established in Article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- Only allow communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide service expressly requested by the user.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies exist?
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, applications or platform, and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of the sites, platforms and applications, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Technical cookies: allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, to carry out the process of buying an item.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language or type of browser through which it connects to the service. service.
- Advertising cookies: allow to manage in the most efficient way possible the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content or frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. This type of cookies stores information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising notices based on it.
- Third-party cookies: a web page may use third-party services that, on behalf of that, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user, and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the web page and Other internet services.
Intrusion levels and deactivation of cookies
There are three levels of intrusiveness of cookies:
- Level 2: corresponds to anonymous cookies for internal use necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, as well as cookies managed by third parties within the framework of services expressly requested by the user on their websites (for example: Facebook Social Plugins or Twitter).
- Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties within the framework of services not expressly requested by the user, allowing their monitoring through websites of which the owner of the website visited by the user is not the owner (for example platforms of graphic advertising management). The specification of this level is accompanied by its holder. The use of level 3 cookies is subject to the user’s prior permission by express confirmation of their acceptance.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
In most web browsers the possibility of allowing, blocking or eliminating cookies installed on your computer is offered.
You can then access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
Principle of information.
In compliance with current legal regulations regarding the protection of personal data, we inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer will be used in order to guarantee the quality, security and improvement of the services offered, as well as the analysis of our website through Google Analytics.
Our website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical purposes and use of the website. Deactivating these cookies probably prevents the functions offered by these services. You can delete and block all cookies on this site, but parts of it will not work correctly.
Purposes of the cookies on our page:
- Analysis or statistics: from third parties. We use third-party services such as Google and Google Analytics.
In any case, the information collected by this type of cookies will be anonymous, and it is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons.